Setting up your TinyMate
On the first use, connect your phone to a Bluetooth device named “Airplus”. Headphones are now ready for use.
Connecting your TinyMate
- Open the charging case and your TinyMate will automatically connect to your phone.
- To disconnect, place your TinyMates back to the charging case and close the lid.
Using your TinyMate
Easily operate your TinyMate, both earbuds have a button and the same functions.
- Press once to stop playback of music or movie / continue playback
- Press twice at the right of either earbud to move to the next song.
- Press twice at the left of either of the earbud go back to the previous song.
- Press and hold the Voice Control on your phone (Siri / Google Assistant).
NOTE! Both headphones have a microphone so you can control your phone, or make a phone call using both or only one earbud.
Scroll right for more ->