Small and light. This completely wireless headset impresses with incredible sound quality that overwhelms many bigger headphones. TinyMate has deep bass and bright treble, and it is not scared of airplanes or trains, as TinyMate isolates sounds of the environment well.
The use of headphones cannot get easier – just open the charger cover and the headphones will automatically connect to your device. To stop listening, put the headphones in the charging case and close the cover – the headphones turn off automatically and charge quickly. You can listen to music for up to 3 hours with one charge, and with the charging box, you can charge them four times. The charging case is easy to charge with Micro USB.
Bluetooth 5.0 delivers excellent battery life and unmatched sound quality. Both TinyMates, weighing only 4 grams each have a microphone.
Awesome sound quality and latest technology does not mean an expensive price.
TinyMate has excellent reviews – it has an average rating of 4,5 out of 5 from our Finnish customers!
Setting up your TinyMate
On the first use, connect your phone to a Bluetooth device named “Airplus”. Headphones are now ready for use.
Connecting your TinyMate
- Open the charging case and your TinyMate will automatically connect to your phone.
- To disconnect, place your TinyMates back to the charging case and close the lid.
Using your TinyMate
Easily operate your TinyMate, both earbuds have a button and the same functions.
- Press once to stop playback of music or movie / continue playback
- Press twice at the right of either earbud to move to the next song.
- Press twice at the left of either of the earbud go back to the previous song.
- Press and hold the Voice Control on your phone (Siri / Google Assistant).
NOTE! Both headphones have a microphone so you can control your phone, or make a phone call using both or only one earbud.